Hazardous Waste Recovery Services
We own a fleet of specialised vehicles operating from our purpose built hazardous waste management facility in Darlington. The 55,000 sq. ft. facility is run in accordance with our environmental permit and ISO accredited management systems. A copy of the permit is available to download here Waste Management Permit Environmental Permit (Number: EPR/NP3330CU.
Our staff have extensive experience in hazardous waste recovery & disposal. A combination of highly trained experienced staff working to a set of company procedures ensure that hazardous waste disposal activities are carried out in a safe and effective manner. In addition, the legal requirements for documenting the activity are fully met according to statutory and client requirements. Waste is recovered or disposed of using the most cost effective and environmentally friendly route compliant with current legislation.
We are fully accredited with WAMITAB certifications in both treatment and transfer (4TMH and 4TSH). We can use our expertise to guide you through the hazardous waste regulations and advise on waste classification, waste acceptance criteria, WEEE Regulations, CDG/CP, and ADR.
We provide pre acceptance and consignment note documentation for all hazardous waste loads that we collect. We can also provide customised reporting detailing all hazardous waste removed.
- A Flexible collection service & range of specialist vehicles.
- A permitted hazardous waste management facility operated in accordance with ISO accredited management systems.
- Expert knowledge of hazardous waste legislation & environmental compliance.
- Cost effective waste recovery & disposal.
- Access to our own laboratory & testing facilities managed by an on-site chemists.
- Bespoke state of the art drum decontamination unit & recycling facility.